Sunday, September 2, 2007

The much awaited WHITE DRESS



This is it!!! After browsing through many many many many wedding mags at hanggang lumabo na ang ilong ko kaka-search sa internet for "the one"... finally,,, this is it!!!!

The much long awaited WHITE DRESS

I've sent Tina Lirag of New Yorker tons and tons of wedding gown photos.. sabi nga nya na talagang I'll get confused dahil I am looking at many photos..

The talented Tina incorporated all the bits and pieces for this wonderful gown. I was a bit hesitant to get a strapless gown for our wedding kse naman kailangan ko pa mag gym for a very very long time! I've actually sent her my photo as well to get her opinion if ever babagay sa akin ang strapless.. which she said I look fine wearing one.

This is her actual sketch of my wedding gown. Strapless bodice with bolero. Pick-up skirt with belt accent on the waist. Beaded/crystal designs the sides of both front and back. And of course a train. I can't wait to see New Yorker's final product!

5 comments:

ruther said...

wow..the sketch is really nice :)

Anonymous said...

woooo... such a pretty gown! :) I think I can imagine it will look very nice on you! Lapit na wedding nyo, good luck with the preparations! Stay pretty and blooming Sis Jhen! :)

-Wry from W@W

leah said...

can i be frank? i think the individual accesnts on the dress are very nice, but if you put ALL of them together, parang ang cluttered ng dating. walang one theme or design yung dress. may bolero na, may belt strap pa, may beads pa, and pick up pa yung skirt. i think it's too much.

but then again maybe this is just me. i've always liked simple dresses kasi with one central accent.

hope you don't mind my comment.

~currant7 said...

very cute gown!
can't wait to see the real thing. :)

~cheryl&ed from W@W

rice said...

i really like every detail on your gown.. especially the top part of your gown napaka social! it'll definitely look perfect on you! plus this is the gown that made you feel happy and "eto na" feeling.. kaysa naman you'll wear something you're not comfy wth makikita yan on how you carry it..all in all- good choice!