Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kakikayan..



Yesterday after work I thought of doing something for myself.. So I went to the mall and scouted for a good basic make-up set.


I found this shop - "Napoleon Perdis"
and the lady was very nice to help me find suitable make-up for my skin type and tone. She even gave me a free demonstration. I was really tempted to buy the set.. but thought twice.. tsk.. tsk.. "hmm.. medyo mahal.." thinking that we are going away this coming weekend for Jon's mom's wedding. "I'll definitely come back for the foundation stick and powder! haha!"


Talk about a crash course in make-up application. She taught me how to apply make-up properly. I am not really the type of gal who puts on a lot of make-up.. 'cause 1. I cant be bothered too much and 2. Hunybee does not want too much make-up on a girl.


But I thought.. hmm.. I'm growing old now and I have to be able to master this skill :) So I searched and searched for a budget make-up kit.. and found "Maybelline".. A lot cheaper than Napoleon :) I tried applying the make-up on this morning, trying to remember the crash course I had yesterday :) Turned out not too bad :) (I think..)
The wonders of "kakikayan" :)

No comments: