Thursday, September 13, 2007

Final Entourage Designs by New Yorker

Finally! I got the final designs from my designer Tina Lirag of New Yorker :) I LOOOOVVVEEEEE IIITTTTT!!!!



My Maid of Honor's dress is a balloon dress with pick up skirt. It has some beaded detail and belt.










The bridesmaid's dress is also a balloon skirt which is knee length. It will have a beaded belt accent.













My secondary sponsors will wear this floor length balloon gown. I has beaded detail on the straps and waist. It is also a bit backless with crisscross strap at the back.










My flower girls will wear this tulle dress. It will be the same color as my bridal gown but with touches of midnight blue and lilac.



Materials for these dresses will be silk tafetta following our motif
color midnight blue and lilac.

1 comment:

~currant7 said...

adorable and great sketches!
love the balloon skirst a lot.
glad to see that Tina incorporated the tulle skirt like ballerina's that you previously posted. :)