Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My last DIY... (i think)

In Australia, whenever there's a horse race, the ladies usually wear this hairdress called "fascinator". Talagang nakakaaliw pag may karera,, they dress formally and wear this feather things on their head :) so cute!

so ive decided to do a DIY version of this...





my entourage will be wearing these..



thanks also to my creative lolo (yep, lolo) for helping me putting this together :)
final na diy na tlga to,,, hehe! wedding day's fast approaching.. only 10 days to go..and the countdown begins! :)

2 comments:

Busy Bees said...

wow! this is nice. im impressed

Unknown said...

Heheheh sooo cheesy Corny, that's what makes the love story worth sharing.. I'm now counting in my fingers your up coming bonggang-bonggang wedding. Can't wait also to plan for my own wedding (inggetera!) heheheh... This blog and your wedding announcer account tells a lot, can't help but browse and read...

My prayers to both of you and best smiles forever! Ü


Annie ><((,'>