Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my fave d.i.y. project :)

i have been d.i.y. crazy over this upcoming wedding :) even decided to do a d.i.y. tube tops for my entourage. They will wear this during the preps (para maganda sa mga pictures :) )




Mom bought the tube tops from Giordano (great bargain for $5 each!) i did the design using the ever reliable photoshop. I bought some t-shirt transfer paper from officeworks. I printed the design using my home printer (ordinary inkjet..) and cut the design.. then ironed them with our plantsa (hehe!) and waalaahh!!! the finished product!



I decided to put their ento roles on the front and then their names and date of our wedding at the back :)





Mind you, it's not so perfect.. it's my first time trying this tshirt transfer business.. may mga smudge ung iba, but who cares! i love it! haha! even did one for myself :)




now that's d.i.y. :)

No comments: